The cost of learning new skills at the institution is still high, leaving many young people from disadvantaged background to wonder where to start. Many are left out either because of cost or they can’t meet the selection criteria. At Wilsen Initiative (Wi) we offer quality short trainings that wouldn’t be a means to an end, but start up journey that will ignite a new beginning in self learning using available resources, especially the internet.
“ Passion and talent isn’t enough, you need to continually sharpen your skills.” Wilson Masaka, Founder Wilsen Initiative
Who Can Participate?
- Creative entrepreneurs who want to hit the ground running after college.
- Youth groups who want to be able to represent their personal brand in a more better and professional ways.
- Schools that want to engage their students in creative approach and thinking using computers and painting sessions.
- Self-starters pursuing a career in the creative industry (Musicians, comedians, painters etc.).
What We Offer
We offer short courses in Photography, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Blogging, Basic Graphic Design, Business model canvas, Soft skills, Branding, Creative Writing, Financial literacy, Painting sessions and Internet Research.
How Much and Number of people?
- We train a minimum of 10 people to a maximum of 30 people in a session.
- Minimum session: 3 days for the module offered.
- Any customized session: A time frame and charges will be given.
- Each session : Kes 300 per person
When & Where?
Sessions will take place at the client’s premise or at an arranged location with the client. The client is responsible for space, training materials, internet connectivity, computers and other logistics for the participants.
Contact us on:-