General objectives of Wilsen Initiative (Wi)
- To Inspire, Educate and Connect (ICE) young people with valuable skills that will shape their creativity, innovation and talents towards impacting positively on social change.
- To create systems and platforms of giving back to the community once a youth is trained.
- To organize forums where the youth will share and learn from each other through workshops and events.
- To encourage teamwork spirit together with empathy, discipline, trust and hard work as a key towards management of the skills acquired and talent.
- To organize platforms for mentor-ship and coaching through expert session and events.
Specific objective under our ICE program.
Main goal ; using football to drive forward social change.
- Creating channels of opportunities for youth from disadvantaged backgrounds through matching skills and talents with the markets needs.
- Networking with other youth-led groups to foster peace and other social activities using sports.
- Use football as an agent for change whereby facilitating the teams in local and regional tournaments.
- Using football tool to drive positive social transformation.
- To create a channel for youth to explore other cultures around the country by visiting different places.
- Learning other life-skills through football for example leadership and self esteem.
B) Inspiration Talks
Main goal: sharing experiences and stories for positive change.
- Sharing life experiences and career guidance through workshops.
- Motivating and inspiring youth in the society by being good role models.
- Empowering the youth to be critical thinkers and change makers in our society through networking, sports and education.
- Self discovery; fostering self esteem and awareness on how you can tap into your owns potentials.
- Giving motivational talks in schools, colleges and the community at large during events and seminars.
- Create networking platform where the youths can meet other role models in their immediate community and beyond.