Alive and Kicking make durable sports balls in Kenya, Zambia and Ghana, keeping adults in employment, helping children play, and raising health awareness through sport.
Today we received 17 quality balls that were given to each team participating in the ongoing Mathare North Festive Season Soccer Tournament (MNFSST-2018 featuring under 12 years).
We are grateful to join their list of communities who have received soccer balls as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). If you have a sports club we would encourage you to buy your balls at Alive and Kicking, they make quality balls, create employment and also donated balls to schools, disadvantaged communities and youth teams around the world.
Get in touch with Alive and Kicking;
- Facebook https://web.facebook.com/BallsForAfrica?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ballsforafrica
At Wilsen Initiative (Wi)
Our Main Gooal ;
- We use soccer to drive forward social change.
- Networking with other youth-led groups to foster peace and other social activities using soccer.
- Use soccer as an agent for change whereby facilitating the teams in local and regional tournaments.
- Using soccer as a tool to drive positive social transformation.
- Learning other life-skills through soccer for example leadership and self esteemIn case you want to make a contribution our doors are still open.
- Mobilize resources for U12, U14 and U16 clubs/ teams.
Make a Donation: Do you want to be part of the community helping young soccer talent reach to stardom? Here is a list you can choose from;
- Soccer boots / shoes.
- Soccer balls
- Training bibs.
- Training Cons
- Training hours
- Facilitate outdoor trip for the team (exposure visits and friendly matches).
- Resource Mobilization. (time and expertise)
We always mobilize for soccer resources for youth teams/clubs in our neighborhood dating from the last 9 years of our establishment.
Let us know if you would like to add anything to our resource kitty .
Get in touch email@example.com